Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index

Time In Ireland Is
New Fan from Dixie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> New Member's PLEASE Tell Us A Little About Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wulfgar111
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: New Fan from Dixie Reply with quote

I just came across Celtic Woman about a month ago while wasting time on YouTube. I really enjoyed the sound and watched a couple of videos. The next day I went and picked up the New Journey DVD from Wal*Mart after almost giving it a blind shot a few months before.

I was blown away by the voices and overall sound of the group. I went through the DVD and quickly went through my favorites a second and third time. After this, I pulled up their website and saw that they were coming to Atlanta in about a month and quickly purchased a ticket. I live about 2 1/2 hours away, so not too bad. I can only imagine the sound washing over me in the theater. It is now under two days until the performance and I'm starting to tingle with anticipation as I rewatch the DVD.

I'm a 26 year old Help Desk System Admin for a local bank and spend most of my time reading, watching sports, or watching TV/Movies. I was a small time entertainment critic for 7 years and enjoy all facets of the arts.

Dispite this, somehow I have only seen a few performances so far and these being quite the range. My first expierence with live music was seeing Edwin McCain perform three songs at zoo weekend around 1999. My next concert was a Gwar show at 5 points in Birmingham a couple of years later. Since then the only concert that I have been to was a performance by the Bedlam Bards at the Tallassee Senior Center, which dispite the venue was pretty darn entertaining. However, I don't believe that any of this will compare to what I will experience in Atlanta in a couple of days. Hopefully I can meet some of the other fans while I am there as well.

Anyone else who is going on June 2, feel free to e-mail me(wulfgar111@elmore.rr.com) and we can try to meet up.
Scott

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Wulfgar111, we hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do! Can't wait to hear your review of the show in Atlanta.

Scott
and warmed by the smiles
of the people you love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We know how you feel.We could hardly wait until our concert come around. We were not disappointed It was amazing from start to finish. Hope you enjoy our forum and God Bless!
Don and Ann
celtic_girlakp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my gosh. I was at the concert in Atlanta on June 2. It was so moving, wasn't it? This is so cool. If only we had know. But I didn't join the forum till after the concert. I hate that. We could have met there. I live 4 hours away from Atlanta. It was the best trip I have ever had. I can't wait til next year when the may tour again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Celtic Woman Fan Site Forum Index -> New Member's PLEASE Tell Us A Little About Yourself All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: